Dr Sunil Mathew
MD DNB (Medical Gastroenterology)
Dr Sunil is a senior consultant and heads our department of Medical Gastroenterology. He has over two decades of experience in the field. He handles complex cases of medical gastroenterology including liver disease, pancreatic and other disorders of the gastrointestinal system.
He is an expert at advanced diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic procedures.
- Therapeutic endoscopy
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Liver disease – especially Fatty Liver disease (NASH) and Cirrhosis
- Pancreatic diseases – Acute and Chronic Pancreatitis.
- Hepatitis – Viral and Autoimmune.
• Consultant Gastroenterologist, Apollo Hospital, Chennai.
• Associate Professor, Department og Gastroenterology, Sri Ramachandra Medical College, Chennai.
• Consultant & HOD – Medical Gastroenterology, GEM Hospital, Coimbatore (an exclusive Gastroenterology hospital).
Dr. Neha Vivek Saraf
Dr. Neha is an integral member of our medical gastroenterology department. She completed her MBBS from V.M Govt. Medical College, Solapur, Maharashtra followed by her MD in Internal Medicine at MVJ Medical College, Bangalore. She then worked as a resident in the Departments of Internal medicine at MOSC Medical College, Kolenchery and as an Assistant Professor at Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi. She has completed her DNB training in the subspecialty of Medical Gastroenterology at the PVS Memorial Hospital, Kochi. Her areas of interest include Gastrointestinal endoscopy, Hepatology and Pancreatic disease.